- Half kg, 3 small, potatoes
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of meatball seasoning
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 7 sprigs of dill
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 sprigs of scallions
- 3 handfuls of sesame seeds
- Sunflower oil
- Peel 3 small or half kg of potatoes and boil them until they are soft. While boiling the potatoes, always put cold water into the pot. If you put hot water, until the inside of the potato is cooked, it leaves the starch outside and crumbles.
- Dip a knife or fork to see if the potato is cooked. If it falls off the fork easily when you lift it, it is cooked.
- After cooling, mash the potatoes in a large bowl. It is not a problem to stay in pieces in between, on the contrary, it creates a different texture and even increases the pleasure you get from the meatballs.
- Add 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of meatball spice, 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Knead until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Finely chop 5 sprigs of spring onion and 7 sprigs of dill and mix.
- Pour 1-2 finger high sunflower oil into a large pan and heat it.
- Next, prepare flat patties the size of women’s meatballs.
- Dip the meatballs in sesame first. When it is covered well on all sides, add it to the warmed oil.
- When both sides are beautifully browned, put it on a napkin and remove the excess oil.
- Your potato meatballs are waiting for you to enjoy.
RED RAVIOLI RECIPE
- 200 gr ravioli
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 glass, 250 ml, tomato juice
- 50 ml, 5 tablespoons, broth
- 1 wipe teaspoon of salt
- 1 wipe teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 wipe teaspoon of paprika
- 1 pinch of granulated sugar
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- Boil 200 grams of mantı in salted water for 4-5 minutes. If their mantı is frozen, this time will be extended to 7-8 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, roast 1 clove of garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter until it smells.
- Add 1 cup of tomato juice and 50 ml of about 5 tablespoons of broth to it.
- Add a teaspoon of salt, black pepper and chili pepper and boil. After boiling, add the half-cooked mantıs and cook for 3-4 minutes until the sauce is well absorbed.
- Place the cooked ravioli on a plate and add a tablespoon of Greek yogurt and fresh mint leaves.
- Your red mant is at your disposal.
- Ravioli Dough:
- 2 glasses, 300 g of flour
- Half a glass, 125 ml, water
- 1 egg
- 2 pinches of salt
- Inner Filling:
- 125 gr. double shot of ground beef brisket
- Half an onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 wipe teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 bowl of Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
Put 2 glasses of flour in a large bowl and add 2 pinches of salt. Put half a glass of water in the middle of the flour. Then add 1 egg and start kneading. When the dough starts to let go; When it does not stick to the hand, you can take the dough on the floured counter and knead it.
After the top of the dough is smoothed, divide it into two and make it into smooth meringues so that you can roll out the dough more easily. Then flour the counter well and put the dough on the counter. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
125 g in a deep bowl. Put the double shot of ground beef and grate the half onion. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Finally, add 1 level teaspoon of ground red pepper and mix them all together.
Flour your countertop again, take a meringue and put it on the counter. Flour the top of the meringue and arrowhead well so it doesn’t stick. Then roll out the dough, approximately 50 cm, 2.5 span in diameter with back and forth movements. Cut your dough into small squares with the ravioli cutter or knife. Fill them with the minced meat you have prepared. While folding the mantı, combine the two ends with your four fingers, slightly squeezing and close.
Then put half the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt to boiling water and throw the ravioli you have prepared. Add the garlic in the sauce to the ravioli juice and boil for 1-1.5 minutes. Put a strainer on the ravioli pan and place the yogurt bowl in the strainer.
Thus, heat the yogurt like a double boiler, that is, heating from the bottom. But keep in mind that if it is too hot, your yogurt may be cut. Pour the ravioli juice into your 2 scoops of yogurt and mix and remove from the pan. Crush the boiled garlic and add it to the yogurt. For the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan. Then add 1 teaspoon of chili pepper and aerate to make it foam. You can take it over the fire once in a while to avoid burning the butter.
Then put your manti on the plate and pour the yogurt and hot sauce on it. When you sprinkle sumac and mint on it, your manti is at your disposal.