- 6 Kastamonu bald buds
- 400 gr double shot ground beef
- 2 pieces, 400 g, onion
- 4 glasses of broth
- 3 heaped tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 2 handfuls of walnuts
- 3 teaspoons of butter
- 3 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of black pepper
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Start roasting 400 grams of double-shot ground beef in a large pan over high heat.
- When the minced meat changes color, add 2 onions that you cut into small cubes. Continue frying over high heat until the onions are translucent. Then reduce the gold and continue roasting for about 20 minutes until the onions lose their identity.
- Add two teaspoons of salt and pepper in it.
- While the ground beef is roasted on one side, crush 2 small cloves of garlic and mix it with 3 heaped tablespoons of yogurt at room temperature. Add 1 level teaspoon of salt on it. Cut 2 handfuls of walnuts into cubes and fry in a pan until the oil comes out.
- Add 3 teaspoons of butter and 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper.
- Cook in frother until the oil is caramelized.
- Heat 4 glasses of broth.
- Chop 6 bald pretzels into 3-4 cm lengths and put them on a plate.
- Soak the bagels at least 4-5 turns with hot broth. It is very difficult for the bagels to get completely wet in one go. This way, you will be able to wet it much more easily.
- If the broth gets cold in between, you can reheat it.
- When the bagels get wet, pour yogurt over them.
- Put the roasted ground beef in the middle. Finally, drizzle the red oil.
LAMB CLOSURE RECIPE
- 2 kg, 2 pieces, lamb arm with bone
- 4 cups of rice
- 2 onions
- 5 eggplants
- 10 chili peppers
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 16 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2.5 liters of water
- Black pepper
Chop 2 kg of lamb’s arm into large pieces. If you are as lucky as me, a friend like Candan can bring you the Thracian lamb. Put 6-7 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and heat it.
Seal the meats in the heated oil. Sealing means creating an outer layer so that the high temperature broth does not release. Do not pour all the meat in the pot at once to avoid cooling the pot.
Turn the meat and cook for a few minutes until all sides are well browned. When the meat is sealed, put it in the pressure cooker and add 2.5 liters of water and 1 wipe tablespoon of salt. Cook for 20-25 minutes after the whistle is locked at the pressure setting suitable for the meat.
Chop 2 onions into small cubes. In the pot you have sealed the meat, 7-8 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat, In Candan’s words, roast the onions until they become transparent without turning their heads. Meanwhile, cut 10 chili peppers lengthwise in half and chop finely. Add the roasted onions.
Peel 5 aubergines and cut them into large cubes. When the peppers are roasted, add the eggplants. When the eggplants are roasted, add 4 glasses of washed and drained rice and fry until the rice is also transparent. Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Place the rice and vegetables in a large tray. Line up the meat coming out of the pressure. Finally, add 6 glasses of broth with the same glass. Put the 2 sprigs of rosemary in pieces on the tray and cover with a larger tray.
We cooked the rice in the stone oven until it softened and the meat was easily separated from the bone. It won’t take too long as the meats are already cooked. If you are going to do it in a home oven, bake it in the oven at 220 degrees until it reaches the same setting. The lamb that will cheer up your finest tables is ready and overlooked.