- 100 g meat doner
- 1 lavash bread
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato puree
- Half a red onion
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- 1 pickled cucumber
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the sumac onion, slice the red onion tomorrow.
- Rub the onions with 1 pinch of salt and soften. Add 1 teaspoon of sumac and 4-5 sprigs of finely chopped parsley.
- You can also add olive oil if you wish.
- For doner, mix 1 teaspoon of pepper paste and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apply 1 lavash.
- You can spread the lavash by doubling it and rubbing the bread itself.
- Place 100 grams of hot meat doner into the lavash.
- You can also take turns that you make yourself. Or a doner kebab restaurant that you like very much.
- Place the sumac onion and thinly sliced cucumber pickle on it.
- Finally, you will not be able to get enough of Antakya döner by drizzling 3-4 tablespoons of tomato puree that you have heated, and it is ready for you to eat with pleasure.
DONER RECIPE WITH CURRY SAUCE
- 850 gr mixed chicken breast meat
- 10 tablespoons of kefir
- 5 sprigs of dill
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- For service,
- Boiled Lentils
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
Mix chicken drumsticks and breasts to a total of 850 g. Since the boneless chicken thigh is thin, it does not need any processing, but since the breast is thick, cut it into 4 thin slices. Put the chickens in a bowl. Take 1 onion in the robot and mash it. Filter the water from the strainer and separate the pulp.
Add the onion juice to the chickens. You can use the pulp to make soup. Mix 2 tablespoons of curry and 10 tablespoons of kefir thoroughly. Kefir adds an incredible flavor to the seasoning. Since it is acidic, it softens the meat very well and increases the taste and flavor of milk. Finely chop 5 sprigs of dill and 1 clove of garlic and add to the chicken along with kefir and curry.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt and chili pepper, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Leave it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or 1 night if you have time for the flavors to pass. Then open the baking paper and arrange the chicken lengthwise in the middle. Wrap the baking paper around the chicken and roll it like a big salami. Squeeze the edges of the paper by squeezing in the opposite direction and throw it into the freezer part of the refrigerator. In this state, your doner of 6-7 portions is ready. After freezing, you can take it out and eat it whenever you want.
Take it out of the fridge, beg for 5 minutes and peel off the paper. Then, with a large, sharp knife, cut out thin slices like a doner. Be careful while doing this because the chicken slips because it is frozen and it is useful to do it quickly before it thaws so that you can throw it back into the freezer without spoiling. Add 1 teaspoon of butter to a large pan and start cooking the döner on high heat.
Do not put large quantities of chicken in the pan at once. You can put it on a plate as it is cooked and reheat it all later. After cooking, remove the chicken döner from the pan and enjoy it with boiled green lentils and 2-3 sprigs of fresh dill.
SWEET PITA WITH LAVASH RECIPE
- 2 round lavash
- 1.5 matchbox, 60 g, tahini halva
- Half square package, 35 g, milk chocolate
- Half knuckle, 50 g, string cheese
- 1 Anamur banana
- Cut 1 round lavash into a circle with a pot lid according to the size of the bottom of a pan that can also be used in the oven, and crunch it in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut 1 Anamur banana into four lengths and cut into cubes.
- Grate 60 grams of tahini halva.
- Chop 35 gr milk chocolate into cubes.
- Separate the half knuckle tongue cheese wire by wire.
- Mix the halva chocolate and banana.
- Take the small lavash from the pan and put the large lavash in the hot pan.
- Put two pieces of tongue cheese to stick in the middle and put the small lavash on it.
- Wet the edges of the large lavash with your hands so that it does not burn as quickly as it is one layer.
- Put the halva, banana and chocolate mixture on the lavash and place the tongue cheeses.
- After cooking in the pan for a total of 1.5 minutes, place it on the top shelf of the oven operating in grill mode and cook for 2-3 minutes until the halvah turns color.
- We wish you bon appetit with your tea while the heat is on.